Friday, September 2, 2011

Weight me Peanut Butter


even though im a FOOD RAIDER im still having some problems when it comes on gaining weight. Some might think that "hey you're lucky that you're slim unlike me, im a big fat whale who gains weight even when im just drinking water". I would love to gain some weight. I want to feel my pants is tight where i can feel my butt lol.



So to solve my problem I fired up my friend GOOGLE and searched for the Foods that are high in calories. I found out that what i need to take is Peanut Butter. for every 2 tablespoon, i can get 250-300 calories.. isnt that cool? now all i have to do now is to eat peanut butter every meal so i can reach my daily calories target of 4,000. watch my video below so you can have an idea what im doing to gain weight.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...